|Key people||Doug Reinart|
|Products||Content Management Software Systems|
|Services||Digital Rights Management|
|Native client(s) on||iTunes, Vudu, Dish Network, PlayStation Store, Comcast, and iN DEMAND.|
Content Bridge LLC (ContentBridge) was launched as a GoDigital Media Group subsidiary entity in 2010, introduced as " Software as a service" (SaaS) in 2011, and signed an exclusive supply-chain management deal with GoDigital in July 2012. ContentBridge 2.0 Beta was unveiled in May 2013 and announced plans for a multicloud distribution solution using Equinix, Interconnection Oriented Architecture (IOA), in April 2016. ContenBridge software can be divided into components for adaptability to split-rights situations and for different deliverable and receivable requirements, such as language localization, media content formats, date-sensitive release coordination (Windowing) and royalty accounting.
- Content Bridge was awarded the 2014 Industry Leadership Digital Award (Digi Award) in recognition of its unique software support for the EMA, SMPTE Interoperable Master Package (IMP), CableLabs and UltraViolet digital supply chain standards.
- Approved encoding relationships include: iTunes, Vudu, Dish Network, PlayStation Store, Comcast, and iN DEMAND.
- Rachel Abrams (10 March 2011). "Opportunity knocks for indie producers". Variety. Archived from the original on 24 June 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
“The producer should get smart and work with the best person in physical, the best person in theatrical and the best person in digital,” said Jason Peterson, CEO of ContentBridge, a company that provides tools for content-centric businesses to internally manage their work and distribute it to global partners
- Calacanis, Jason (14 December 2009). "Jason's Shark Tank: Content Bridge". This Week in Startups. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- "Executive Turntable: Revolt Names COO, Sony Music India Adds Managing Director". Billboard. Archived from the original on 2020-07-30. Retrieved 2020-11-18.
- Latchem, John (19 August 2014). "DEG Adds Five New Members". HomeMedia Magazine. Archived from the original on 5 September 2014. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
Content Bridge is an approved 'encoding' vendor for all major digital retailers, including iTunes and Google.
- Steve Brooks (20 April 2016). "Equinix connects Digital Supply Chain". Enterprise Times. Archived from the original on 3 May 2016. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
The digital supply chain is of growing importance across many industries but arguably it was pioneered by the media industry.
- "GoDigital Media Group to Deliver up to 2,000 Hours of Movie & TV Programming to YouTube". GoDigital Media Group. 14 April 2011. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- Latchem, John (9 October 2014). "'Breaking Bad,' Amazon, Content Bridge, Disney Among EMA Digital Honorees". Home Media Magazine. Archived from the original on 10 October 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
The Entertainment Merchants Association Oct. 8 presented its “Digi” Awards for outstanding achievement in digital entertainment content, retailing, leadership and innovation to Sony Pictures' “Breaking Bad,” Amazon, Content Bridge and Disney. The awards were presented at EMA’s Digital Media Pipeline at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles.
- Staff (10 October 2014). "EMA Hands Out Digi Awards to 'Breaking Bad,' Amazon, and More". GamePolitics.com. Archived from the original on 10 October 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2014.