|Available in||Chinese (traditional), Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, English|
|Founder(s)||Seth Ingram - Brian Kupchik|
|Key people||Jay Winship (COO)|
|Services||digital content monetization|
|Divisions||Milan, Panama City, Taiwan|
AdShare is a monetization and audio-fingerprint monitoring service for entertainment industry rights-holders. Daddy Yankee signed with AdShare in 2020, and vocalist Jay Chou signed with Adshare in April 2016.
AdShare engineers partnered with the University of Southern California, Media Communications Laboratory, to further develop Fast Audio Matching (FAM) technology in 2014. The USC team included: Ph.D. students Harshad Kadu and Jian Li and the project was led by Professor C.C. Jay Kuo, Dean’s Professor of Electrical Engineering – Systems. Funding was provided by GoDigital Media Group,and under the branded name of HAWK, FAM has been integrated with the ContentBridge distribution management platform.
- Huang, Chun-Ting (6 April 2014). "MCL and AdShare Developed Fast Audio Matching Technology". USC. Archived from the original on 26 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
The joint R&D team has continuously worked on system performance optimization to meet real-time processing requirements. The team also keeps developing a more advanced technique that handles sounds distorted by other methods such as pitch shifts, white noise, and instrument swaps.
- "Revealed: Billboard's 2020 Indie Power Players". Billboard. Archived from the original on 2020-10-30. Retrieved 2020-11-18.
- Eric de Fontenay (15 May 2016). "AdShare Appoints June Zhan Head Of New Taiwan Office". Music Dish. Archived from the original on 22 May 2016. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
AdShare signs "King Of Asian Pop" Jay Chou and his record label JVR Music
- Mandira Srivastava (8 September 2014). "University of Southern California and AdShare Develop Digital Fingerprinting Tool". infoTech Spotlight. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "USC MediaCommLab: Funded Research Projects". Archived from the original on 26 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
Project Titles and Periods: 1. “Digital fingerprinting for audio and music, Phase II” 1/1/2014-6/30/2014 2. “Digital fingerprinting for audio and music, Phase I” 7/1/2013-12/31/2013
- Reim, Garrett (2020-11-18). "Adshare Buys Latin Music YouTube Network". Los Angeles Business Journal. Archived from the original on 2016-06-27. Retrieved 2020-11-18.